<VV> RE>>Corvair Part Needed - Have any

vairjer at comcast.net vairjer at comcast.net
Thu Apr 12 22:35:42 EDT 2012

There were NEVER any of the H35 bowl type distributors made to my knowledge with a tach drive...during my time in the Plant Ten distributor assembly lines back in the 1963 to 65 time frame there were many special distributors made from the Military units and the Corvette "Flat top" distributors, but no bowl type units were in production while I was there as a Quality Control supervisor. I have no idea what the gentleman is looking for and won't speculate, but Corvairs don't need nor require a tach drive unit.

Jerry McKenzie
Delco Remy former employee, and current retired flunky