<VV> wire hubcap advice needed

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Thu Apr 12 23:18:06 EDT 2012

Hello Ramon,

I have a set of wire wheel covers that came with my '67 4-door.  They have
a mfg date of 1980 so they are not original for the Corvair but they look
to be OEM, not aftermarket.  There is no guarantee that they will be
quiet.  I will let you have them free as long as you could cover
shipping.  Let me see if I can find a picture of them.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI