<VV> <CORSA Chapters> Reminder- Classic Corvairs of River City (Sacramento) Spring Fling - Cash In, April 27-28, 2012

Bob-O bob0017 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 13 13:36:47 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone!

In addition to Spring Fling coming up April 27 and 28 don't forget VairFest 2012 coming up June 22 and 23 in Arroyo Grande, CA. Please see the flyer and registration form with this email. Central Coast Corsa has elected to make this an annual event......"you get a lot for your dolla with Central Coast Corsa"!

Thanks and we hope to see you at both events!

Bob O'Brien