<VV> 1963 Fitch Sprint available

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Sun Apr 15 13:35:48 EDT 2012

I have a plan to sell my '63 Fitch Sprint and replace it
with a powerglide equipped Corvair. Long story...but that
is what I want to do. Does anyone here want to buy a rough
but repairable Fitch Sprint with lineage back to John
Fitch, Skip North and the Fitch works in Falls Village,
CT? If I could get around $1500 or so for it the way it is
that would help my other project. Or, does anyone want to
trade for this car? I need a powerglide car. Would prefer
and early coupe. Bench seat might be better. Whaddiya got?
- Caveman Pete