<VV> Looking for '61 Monza 900 Emblems

ERIC HICKS copter at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 16 16:23:58 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone, My first post on the forum....  I am a Corvair owner for 29 years, and have a '61 Monza 900 Coupe, 4 speed, (with a '64 110.)   My restoration is nearing completion after being off the road for 25 years.  On the home stretch, and just got her out of the paint shop.

I am looking for 2 each front fender "Monza 900" Emblems.  Clarks (P/N C72) is backordered, and they say it could be months.  If anyone happens to have new ones available in your stash, either NOS or New Repro, I am interested.  I will either repay you with new Clarks when available, or will pay your asking price.

These are the last things I need for my project before I hit my first event.   If you can help me out, I would be most grateful.

     ----------::::----------
                 __][___
              ~~~/~~~~
                    /