<VV> 95 hp shutdown

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Wed Apr 18 12:49:07 EDT 2012

It sounds like a leaky rubber inlet fuel line coming into the engine
compartment causing the fuel pump to suck air intermittently.   Replace
the rubber inlet line and see what happens.  If you had an electric fuel
pump mounted by the gas tank, then you would know IMMEDIATELY if there
was a leak there as fuel would flood everywhere.

Larry Forman