<VV> 63 spyder..needs lower ball joint how?

Kerry Born grandpacorvair at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 09:52:50 EDT 2012

Hi Guys..

Almost time to get the vair out of storage which brings me to an issue left over from last year.  In greasing the ball joints, the lower right joint separated at the bottom. (Hard to describe) It didn't seem to effect handling so I chose to keep an eye on it and ignore it. I'd like to replace it this year but not sure what's involved. I know it's pressed it so can it be replaced with the arm on the car or is removal of the arm the only way..? AND what steps are necessary in either case?

Thanks in advance,

Kerry

1963 Spyder  convertible