<VV> Day two at the Mitty

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Apr 26 20:34:09 EDT 2012

Well, today was interesting.
David Clemens had engine trouble and swapped in a LeVeque spare.
After all the luck I have had I finally blew my engine so, tomorrow I will be swapping out my engine for the back up.
Most everyone is here now except for Al Wicht who has had some tranny trouble with his hauler but, is having it fixed in hopes of making it here.
The paddock is very crowded but, we manage to squeeze in a few more.
I am dog tired but, tomorrow will be busy.
Our favorite pit monkey arrived also. That would be  Barry Ellison. He'll be busy!

--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com