<VV> Early model rear wheel bearings

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 07:26:10 EDT 2012

Jerry,
I've not heard that one before... to the best of my knowledge the only rear
 wheel bearing that you shouldn't use is the "Green" Company's bearing. It
looks  exactly like a 60-62 bearing, but it doesn't rotate axially (picture
the inside  of the bearing, and instead of having little "whiskey barrels"
inside, they have  the typical "rollers" like you find in the front wheel
bearings)...
I have a  set of the Clark's aluminum housing "replaceable" bearings, where
the bearing is  pressed out of the housing to replace it if it ever goes
bad... got them about 7  or 8 years ago. Funny, I don't see them in the
catalog now... and I've got about  60K miles on them...
Later,
Lonzo in KY

In a message dated 4/26/2012 10:48:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,