<VV> Tim Allen Covair and other car antics ...

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sun Apr 29 21:30:47 EDT 2012

There was a trailer to that episode where they showed that they didn't
actually drop the I-beam on the car that was used in the show...not sure
where they got the one that they did drop it on though.

The Home Improvement episode with the Corvair was complimentary towards
the car if I remember correctly.

Mark N