<VV> dealer plexi engine lid value?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 14:34:42 EDT 2012

Hello folks.  My friend is looking at buying a car locally that comes with
one of those dealer plexiglass transparent engine lids.  I know the kind of
asking prices I've seen on them, but how much could we expect to really get
for it if we want to sell it fairly quick?  Assume it is in average
condition (we haven't seen it in person yet).  Would anyone here be
interested in making an actual offer?

Unless we can recoup a nice hunk of the purchase price through selling the
lid I think the price for the car is too high.

Thanks,

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA