<VV> dealer plexi engine lid value?

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 30 23:34:47 EDT 2012

What, you have a friend who is buying an EM?  Please educate him away from
the dark side.

Average condition would indicate to me that it has been above a running
engine for a number of miles.  Anywhere from $50 to (maybe - max) $175.  I
could be wrong as I've never been in pursuit of one and have not followed
the prices.  I don't have an early (car) and I think of them as a bit of a
gimmick.  So, I could be way off (but don't think so) .

Later, JR