<VV> dealer plexi engine lid value?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 23:54:55 EDT 2012

He's actually about to buy his second EM =).   He bought a 62 project car a
few months back but the seller is claiming this car is mostly rust free so
he is thinking about going that route.  Today I actually proposed he buy my
66 Corsa 140 coupe instead as I have spotted a Spyder coupe I want to buy
if I can come up with some more cash and it isn't sold yet.  If he goes
that route he'll have on early and one late =).  If anyone here is familiar
with my red 66 Corsa coupe (it was at the DACC homecoming the past two
years) it would come with the stock original engine and new stock exhaust
(not the loud lopey engine that you've seen/heard and I'm entertaining
offers.  It's not a perfect car by any means, but overall pretty nice I
think.

Ray R.