<VV> Thermostats

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:55:50 EDT 2012

Jim, my thermostats appear original and I .never get to see thm open, i
know they do, by looking from a car behind the vair, but as soon as I
lower the throttle and come to a stop, the engine has already cooled
down to keep the air trapped below the 225 to 250 degree opening temp.
Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone