<VV> POST CONVENTION GALA EVENT

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 2 21:45:45 EDT 2012

If Colorado is not being counted as 1 of the 10 states, make the count 11. I signed up for this event last year as I recall. Mainly because of Hospitality, and the cars, and the people, etc. See you all in a few weeks! Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
(Still tired from the Convention last week)