<VV> Brakes - Question

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 08:55:31 EDT 2012

Bill,
You might want to try bleeding the brakes. A swollen brake hose can give a bunch of different symptoms... locking up a brake, as well as not actuating the wheel cylinder (thereby causing the other side to "grab")... if they bleed ok, you can just about rule that out.... it's good to flush the old brake fluid out every once in a while anyway.
Good luck!
Lonzo