<VV> Convention Clam Bake

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 3 16:07:29 EDT 2012

John,
 Don't feel too bad. Our rally team completely missed the food, as we were
scoring the Rally points. The smell of the food drove us to one of the rooms
from where we ordered food. We were there till 9:30. Our hamburgers were fine!
Sorry the food was not up to your expectations. I promise we wont do it
again!!!!

 MIKE KOVACS