<VV> Total seal question

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Sun Aug 5 14:53:22 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

thanks for all your replies concerning my engine problems.
I have all needed parts here in Germany and it only took about a week to get them - fantastic.

I thought it might be a good choice to order total seal pistons rings but, since I never worked with these, my question is:

the rings need a gap but does the total seal ring (ring 2) needs that gap too?
Probably some of you had worked with those rings before and can drop me a line - if you got the gap measures (mm) on hand I would appreciate also this information.

Regards
Ulli the Ba-Vair-ian

61 Monza 900 Sedan
65 Monza 110 Coupe