<VV> Total seal question

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 15:35:03 EDT 2012

Ulli,
The gap in the total seal rings would be the same as for any ring.....about
 0.012-0.014 inches. Of course when instaled, the double ring configuration
seals  the ring against the cylinder wall and there is no exposed gap as
far as the  cylinder is concerned.
Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 8/5/2012 11:53:52 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,