<VV> 'Corvair'- 1954? ~ really?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Tue Aug 7 02:40:29 EDT 2012

Hi Guys!

This is interesting, that's for sure, but I'm pretty sure it's not a "1954"
anything, whatever it is?

Headlights look to be 1963 Pontiac, besides the only 1954 "Corvair" was the
Corvette fastback prototype, right?

What I'd really like to see is a late wagon or especially a "Woodie" !
(Maybe I've been in SoCal too long?)

Charlie