<VV> 'Corvair'- really?

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Tue Aug 7 08:28:50 EDT 2012

The 'talk of the town.'  'Futura' sounds like a most appropriate name when one recalls the thinking back in the day.  Cover the top of the picture from just above the wheel openings and it looks like a stock EM 2 door.  Most of the modifications seem to be the added Pontiac headlights with the body modified only from the belt line up ... and the floor in the area of the trunk ... It appears to be well thought out and well executed.  Sure would be fun to take to car shows!

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.