<VV> Fwd: Removing connectors

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Aug 6 13:26:07 EDT 2012

See attached picture.  This is a custom dash, but I adapted the OEM cluster
cable.  The connector is in the upper left part of the picture.  There are
snap tabs on each end of the mating connector (the one that mates to the
connector shown).  The tabs have to be pressed inwards to release.
 However, the connector doesn't usually come apart easily even after the
tabs are released and may need some help from a screwdriver to pry it apart.

Dave.

--
Dave Keillor
Technology Concepts