<VV> 14" to 15"wheels

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Aug 8 14:09:12 EDT 2012

Seth schooled me on my terms.  (Thanks!)  I was using offset incorrectly and we really have been talking about backspacing anyway.  Please forgive my mistake.  Hopefully everyone could figure out what was going on even with me causing confusion by using the wrong term.
Thanks,
Joel McGregor
From: Ron [ronh at owt.com]
Subject: Re: <VV> 14" to 15"wheels

It is the overall dimension which includes the thick rim.  I've never
checked the steering arm clearance as it has never been a problem on either
the FC or the sedan and I've never tried a 15" wheel although the snowflake
also came in a 15" size.
RonH