<VV> Heading west, no Corvair

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Aug 11 21:53:03 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

We (Trevor and I) are planning to head west on Monday from D.C. to Phoenix, I-81 to I-40.  Roughly we'll be in Memphis Tues, Ok City Wed, Albuquerque Thurs, arriving in Phoenix late Friday.  If there's something not far off the highway that you really liked where we ought to stop or want to meet up along the way, please drop me a note off list.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell Springfield, Va. bryan at skiblack.com http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
  '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150
  Kid cars: '00 Grand Marquis, '99 Miata