<VV> Best of Show

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 18:55:07 EDT 2012

Strange you're looking for tires and wheels as I'm picking up a '61 Lakewood tomorrow morning that is pretty decent, but has been in storage for many years.  I think it will run as the engine turns, and needs some body work.  Hope to have it going by next summer to take to Corvair Nat'l in K'zoo.  I'm going to be looking for wheels also, not sure what at this time, but may go for some custom wheels if I can find a good fit.  Hot here also, too many 100's and 90's days, but cooler the past couple of days, only 80 today.  Ken Clark