<VV> Heading west, no Corvair

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Aug 12 14:19:33 EDT 2012

I hope you're arriving in Phoenix LATE in the day--the heat stays over 100
degrees until late in the evening and I wouldn't want any 'Vairians to be
roasted.

 You might want to check out Charley out on the west side while you're  in
Phoenix (ya know, the fellow who writes the "original" sales copy for the
Communique.)

Scotty from Hollyweird (used to live in Phoenix)

In a message dated 8/12/2012 10:59:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jld at wk.net writes:

>>  We (Trevor and I) are planning to head west on Monday from D.C. to
Phoenix,
>> I-81 to I-40.  Roughly we'll be in Memphis Tues, Ok  City Wed,
Albuquerque