<VV> Heading west, no Corvair

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Aug 12 14:49:30 EDT 2012

When you get there, go to Ted's Hot Dogs in Tempe----Best Dogs, burgers,
onion rings and curly fries in Arizona.

Hank

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank DuVal
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 1:37 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re:  Heading west, no Corvair

I recommend the Green Chile Cheeseburgers! Owl cafe in Abq is OK, the
Owl cafe in San Antonio, NM is great, along with The Buckhorn in San
Antonio, but this is way off your path.

http://www.newmexico.org/culinary/

And don't forget to order an Alien beer.

Frank DuVal

On 8/11/2012 10:36 PM, Dennis Pleau wrote:
> CNM (Corvairs of New Mexico)are always looking for an excuse to go out to
> dinner.  Contact Jim Pittman jimp at unm.edu to set it up.  After you have
> had
> new Mexican food, nothing will ever measure up!!!
>
> dp

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/