<VV> Heading west, no Corvair

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Aug 12 23:59:58 EDT 2012

Must be a lot of neighborhoods named San Antonio.

87008 comes back as Cedar Crest, NM

87701 comes back as Las Vegas, NM

87801 comes back as Socorro, NM, the county where San Antonio is located.

87832 is San Antonio, NM, the top edge of White Sands Missile Range, and
home to Conrad Hilton, the Buckhorn & Owl cafes.  And the only San
Antonio, NM that Google finds.

Small town, it only has about 600  for population!

Frank DuVal