<VV> 63 Spyder Hi Temp Buzzer

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 00:17:41 EDT 2012

Dave - All Turbos came with a warning buzzer (on lates it is under the left
 side of the dash on the firewall) It is switched, like the overheat light
"Temp" by a temperature activated switch on the right-hand cylinder head.
The  buzzer can be added to a 140-equipped Corsa as well. The plug is there
in  the harness. One of the few "electronic" parts in a late model harness in
the  diode that keeps the buzzer from turning on, as the overheat
(temp-press) light  does - as a test, when the ignition is switched to on. Certainly,
the wire that  is normally snapped onto the switch, if finding a ground
instead, could turn on both. Time to start wire tracing! - Seth

By the way, Dave, Gremlins were an AMC product, so not to worry!
Sort of like a "Roadrunner" was a Mopar?

In a message dated 8/13/2012 4:39:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,