<VV> Type of Motor Oil Question

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 20:15:00 EDT 2012

I knocked the handle off of a long screwdriver, hooked it to a drill,
removed the distributor and ran the drill for a minute or so after the pump
primed. If you are really worried, you can turn the engine slowly with a
wrench while running the drill. That should coat all of your bearing
surfaces, but you will need to re-time the engine if you do that. This
trick is in the Corvair Basics book with step-by-step instructions.

Lonny

--
Lonny Clark