<VV> SOAP - No Corvair

ricebugg at comcast.net ricebugg at comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 12:47:30 EDT 2012

Some time ago, back when the snow was falling, someone on VV made a comment about turning all the little hotel bars of soap we take home with us into big bars of soap.

I'm curious, being a conservative kind of guy who hates throwing out anything which might be useful at a future date .  Some less kind folks call it packrattng.  I'm also old enough to remember my paternal grandmother making soap on her stove.  But I pretty sure I don't want to recreate that process!

So if one or more of you know how to do this small soap pieces to big soap bars, please contact me off-line at ricebugg at comcast.net

Historically Yours,
								James