<VV> Armrest covering

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Aug 18 13:54:45 EDT 2012

I have used 3M 77 (and other brands of spray contact cement)  and brush
on contact cement to hold vinyl in place.

Just follow directions about coating both pieces, etc.

At least arm rest are small. Good starter parts to upholster.  Pre cut
the new vinyl with the same notches as the old ones you remove. Not as
deep at first, leave some extra vinyl, trial fit before glue. Glue the
vinyl to the pad then final  trim to fit the base is how I do them.

New sharp single sided razor blades work better than scissors for final
trim for me.

Frank DuVal