<VV> SOAP - No Corvair

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 16:44:54 EDT 2012

James,
     What I use is a small plastic container with a  pump nozzle on it that
I got years ago from Kmart.  It's labeled "Soap  Saver" and contains some
small glass or plastic pellets that serve to  reduce small pieces of bar soap
to a "mush" of liquid soap when water is  added and the container is
frequently shaken.  I keep it on my  bathroom sink and use it for hand cleaning.
When bars of soap get too  small to easily handle in the shower or bath,
then get chipped up  to small pieces and added to the Soap Saver.  Naturally,
the  smaller the pieces the quicker they convert to "mush", but even larger
pieces  will work, but it take time so be patient.
    Having grown up in the depression of the  1930s it pains me to throw
away ANYTHING if I think I can eventually find a  use for it.
     Frank "frugal" Burkhard
     Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 8/16/2012 12:47:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,