<VV> SOAP - No Corvair

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 19:25:56 EDT 2012

James,

When the soap in the shower gets too small to be convenient,  what I do is
"weld" the small piece of soap to the next full cake of soap.   While I
shower with the new full cake, I let the thin remnant of soap soak in  water in
the soap holder on the wall.  By the end of my shower, the remnant  has a
thin layer of soap "mush" on one side.  I press this onto the full  cake until
the edges of the remnant "weld" to the large cake.  By the next  shower,
the mush has dried and the remnant is a permanent part of the new  cake.  If
the old remnant is the same kind and color of soap as the new  cake, it isn't
very obvious that they are "welded."  Even if the two soaps  are different,
the remnant is used up fairly quickly depending on how thin it  was when it
was attached.

I suppose you could do the same thing with your small souvenir  soap from
the hotel.  It won't have a smooth transition between the two  pieces of soap
but it will work.

Doc

In a message dated 8/16/2012 3:42:40 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Message:  1