<VV> Car Display Rewards

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 15:45:49 EDT 2012

In a message dated 8/17/2012 12:28:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
corvairs at pacifier.com writes:

Corsa  needs to understand that responding in such a way to a few
anal-cranks  only makes them look ridiculous.  Further I DO NOT support
the use of  my dues to pay for special trophies for the unhappy few.

I've dealt with over 60,000 members of the Corvair public  (probably
more) in my 38 years and can tell you that if you're going to  respond to
every eccentric nutbar you run across then you'll end up on the  losing
side.

Lon Wall

Well - It depends on the cost, Lon.  But I think it would be fine for  the
Board to identify by name any member who thinks their trophy was not
respectful and the cost of replacing or "upgrading the person's trophy". Give  the
person some ink in the Communique, and explain that they were offended by
the light hearted trophy, so Corsa felt they needed to "serious" (used as a
verb) their trophy. As long as the names of the people are published, and
cost  of "fixing" it, I see nothing wrong with it. In fact, I look forward to
it.  - Seth