<VV> Car Display Rewards

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Fri Aug 17 15:50:51 EDT 2012

Seth - You may have changed my mind! Lon

Well - It depends on the cost, Lon. But I think it would be fine for the
Board to identify by name any member who thinks their trophy was not
respectful and the cost of replacing or "upgrading the person's trophy".
Give the person some ink in the Communique, and explain that they were
offended by the light hearted trophy, so Corsa felt they needed to
"serious" (used as a verb) their trophy. As long as the names of the
people are published, and cost of "fixing" it, I see nothing wrong with
it. In fact, I look forward to it. - Seth