<VV> Soap - enough? - and some scary facts

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Aug 18 00:22:31 EDT 2012

Well, not wanting to extend the thread didn't work. Some of your
thoughts are conflicting.

If hotel soap is lower quality, wouldn't that fit into the first comment
about using the bargain brands?

What storage and handling differences are there between name, bargain
and hotel bars? Most hotel bars come wrapped in plastic. Trucks ship
most soaps, so most are exposed to high temperatures in the summer,
freezing temps in winter. Large chain stores have their own no A/C
warehouses for distribution. Why would hotel be different?

You must not travel by plane if you take your liquid soap with you!

I also do not know why one would want to remove natural skin bacteria.
We've lived with it for years.

If you are worried about the legal level of contaminants in chewing gum,
give up eating anything you didn't raise yourself. These same levels are
in all food processed in a factory. Think flour, starch, grains, cereal,
sugar, etc. Now aren't you glad you mentioned this? The good news is
that with these levels, we are not seeing problems. We do see bacteria
outbreaks in food, but not usually from these contaminate sources.

Remember Ivory? I still use it! Now where is an Octagon soap
distributor? I have some old laundry to wash....

Frank DuVal