<VV> Soap - enough? - and some scary facts

Bob Tarpenning bobtcars at wildblue.net
Sat Aug 18 09:15:34 EDT 2012

While we are talking about soap, has anyone heard about putting a bar of
soap in the car (I forgot the brand) to keep rodents out.  I tried this in
my '54 Ford Victoria.  I checked it out a while later and it was 1/2 gone,
eaten by rodents.  So much for that good idea. I couldn't tell that they had
chewed on the car.  Just the smell of mouse pee.
Bob T