<VV> 1962 Monza

Tom Gilbertson tgil552000 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 18:15:19 EDT 2012

Hello All, its been a long time since I've posted on here.  Ive been on and off again with this idea for the longest time I've wanted to get my family's corvair back or at least a duplicate of it.  Its a 62 Monza Sedan in Tuxedo Black with a red bucket seat interior.   It was bought new and in my family from 1962 to 1968.  I remember it well and spent a lot of my time keeping that car looking like new.   I'd love to find another.  We also had several other corvairs in the family, my brother had a 62 monza coupe in white with the 102hp and 4 speed, he also had a new 63 red on red monza coupe with 102hp and 4 speed.  The sedan was 84hp with powerglide.  Dont ask me why but the sedan is my first choice as I spent more time with that one.  I would think there has to be one out there somewhere!     Unfortunately i was too  young to drive when we had these cars.  Thanks.   Tom Gilbertson