<VV> [fastvair] Some facts.

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Aug 20 10:56:09 EDT 2012

Brian,

I have found this tempest-in-a-teapot interesting and amusing.  As a trophy
event, the car display is fundamentally flawed.  By using a "peoples
choice" selection process, it contains a fairly high degree of "popularity
contest".  While I have no objection to the idea of a peoples choice car
display, I don't think it deserves any fancy-dancy trophies.  The awards
that were given seem to me to be quite appropriate for the type of event it
was.

I do prefer a "Top 25" format better because it tends to level out some of
the popularity contest noise, but whatever the convention organizers choose
to do with the event is fine with me.

Dave Keillor