<VV> [fastvair] Some facts.

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Aug 20 11:41:49 EDT 2012

"Top 25" is a people's choice format with the top 25 vote getters receiving
a "Top 25" award.  Voters are asked to vote for something like 5 cars.   It
doesn't eliminate the popularity contest aspect, but it does help average
things out a bit.

Dave Keillor

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:33 AM, corvairduval at cox.net <corvairduval at cox.net