<VV> '66 CORSA Vert For Sale

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 23:38:36 EDT 2012

NOT MINE ... but local enough I can get pictures and go through Steve
Serenska's Corvair check list if anyone's serious about it.

Jay Pitchford
'65 Corsa Vert 140-4
Columbus OH

'66 CORSA Convertible, 140 HP, 4-Speed, Madeira Maroon -- Loaded.
Definitely a project car, with rust being the major problem.
It was puttied over and a poor paint job done on top. Replacement
convertible top is the only apparent deplacemeny from "Stock".
Odometer shows approx 57,000, but that's hard to believe. I Iooked in
the engine compartment and it appears stock but will require a new
"Rear Engine Mount". I didn't get a look at the underside or drive the
car. The owner, Tom, says it suprised him that after four years
storage, it started up as soon as a new battery was installed. He
states that he has driven it without problem. He has good
documentation includiing the orginal window sticker. It will require
considerable effort and bucks to restore, but this is a model many
people would die for. He's asking $3,800.

Garaged - 4435 Pickerington Rd., Carroll, OH 43112 (between Carroll
and Lockville, SW of Rt. 33). 614-596-1714
(submitted by Bob Martzo)