<VV> 140 engine on a regular PG transmission

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Aug 22 10:20:13 EDT 2012

Jerry---The only difference between a 140 PG and Any other (I believe)  is
the Governor is different.  The PG is (or should be) the same in all other
respects.

I've seen one taken apart.  I don't know for sure what the difference is,
but from looking at them it could be the weights inside the governor.  The
splines where the governor meshes with the transmission would have to be the
same for all PG's.

Hank