<VV> linkage?

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Aug 22 17:09:48 EDT 2012

that kickdown linkage is the same ( I think), but if slightly bent  or  out
of adjustment , It will hit on the a arm in rest position causing your
complaint. do not bend the arm on the transmission to correct (  had a guy do
that here recently , sold him a replacement).
To see if this is the problem , just unhook the arm at cross shaft and see
if problem is solved.
is the arl pin on the correct side of the lever it hooks to?
look at pictures to check.
regards, Tim Colson

if needed , I can take a picture of one of mine later on.