<VV> PG question

Jim Davis jld at wk.net
Wed Aug 22 17:52:29 EDT 2012

If the ball on the shift cable is not engaged properly in the manual
lever in the valve body, the front pump pressure will push the manual
valve to the neutral position. With the manual valve in the nuteral
position the vehicle will not move.  It makes no difference where the
shift lever is positioned, as the manual lever will not move.
Jim Davis