<VV> PG question

Barry Gershenfeld gbarry42 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:42:42 EDT 2012

Find the part in the manual about installing the shift cable.  This is
where they talk about rotating the TV lever and making sure the ball on the
end of the cable engages the proper part inside the transmission.  I think
that's what causes this problem.  I know I saw this problem myself once, so
you're not imagining it.

Barry