<VV> Horrid red plastic thingy

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 16:34:19 EDT 2012

Ditto, on the hating the original red terminal.
West Marine has just what you need, for $8.00
BLUE SEA SYSTEMS Power Post Single Terminal Connectors at West Marine
I used one in our Monza SS replica and haven't had the slightest electrical
problem in that area, and
we've been pulling some high amperages with our electric fan setup, through
that terminal.

Mel Francis
Oconomowoc, WI