<VV> 60 CORVAIR SCRAPBOOK (great addition to your Corvair collection!!)

Robert Jennings jennirw at cass.net
Tue Aug 28 20:26:46 EDT 2012

The newest Corvair book is the 1960 Corvair Scrapbook.
Brilliant photos on many of the 72 acid free pages, including the
World’s Oldest Corvair, the oldest Oshawa built Corvair and
three Corvairs from the last week of production.
You will enjoy the best explanation ever of the origin of
the term “CAVEMAN”.
A $25.00 donation to the CPF will get you a copy, postage extra.
Contact  Corvairkid1963 at power-net.net

Robert Jennings
317 Division St
Morenci, MI 49256