<VV> Jay Leno's video greeting from the Corsa convention

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Thu Aug 30 10:48:18 EDT 2012

Jay has a passion for everything that's out there and just to show that he's
'unbiased', he owns Corvairs, too.

The part of his address that sorta rubs me the wrong way, is where he poses
beside the Rampside, with his knee just behind the light bezel,
indicating where you'd be in an accident, arriving at the scene before the
rest of the truck. Why include that? I've never seen him do that sort
of a routine beside a VW bus or an Isetta. Leave the feeble attempts at
comedy, for your evening show, Jay.

Mel Francis