<VV> Jay Leno's video greeting from the Corsa convention

Jim Davis jld at wk.net
Thu Aug 30 15:37:08 EDT 2012

When anyone makes a pickup with a 10 foot long bed and a loading ranp in
the side, I will consider it. 176,000+ miles and counting.  Two wrecks
so far.    Fortunately I am insured by American Collectors Insurance and
they paid to repair the truck and collected from the other parties
insurance. Jeff Williams was able to supply all the needed body parts to
the body shop.
Jim Davis